Camp DeWolfe offers year-round facilities, lodgings and meeting spaces for retreats and conferences in Wading River, New York. Camp DeWolfe welcomes all churches, youth groups, colleges, schools, family reunions, community service projects, businesses and offers volunteer opportunities. Camp DeWolfe hosts day guests and overnight guests as part of its hospitality ministry to all. Located on a 26-acre woodland property on the Long Island Sound and including a quarter mile of beachfront with a 12 mile view of Connecticut, Camp DeWolfe offers a natural setting for all groups up to 150 guests, to enjoy the outdoors in every season. The Camp DeWolfe retreat season is open August – June. (8 weeks in the Summer months, June – August, are reserved for summer camp sessions).
Camp DeWolfe also offers programming that can help your retreat be memorable and formative. Click here for more information.
Rates start at $75 per person per night for lodging, 3 meals and a meeting space.
- 26 acres of woodland property on the North Shore of the Long Island Sound.
- ¼ mile beach-front property: A wooded trail leading to the beach and waterfront for swimming, sailing, canoeing, kayaking, paddle-boarding, camp fires, fishing and other water activities.
- St Luke’s Chapel: A place for worship, prayer and fellowship for 150 people with scenic waterfront views, among shade trees, lawn and gardens.
- Davis Dining Hall: A spacious facility for 150 people with fireplace and buffet-style food service for overnight and day guests.
- 8am Hot Buffet Breakfast
- 12pm Buffet Lunch
- 5pm Hot Buffet Dinner
- Additional Snacks $4 pp per day
- Additional Hot Drink Station $3pp per day for your Meeting Room
- Additional Cold Drink Station $3pp per day for your Meeting Room
- Meeting Hall: A multi-purpose space for 150 people with large fireplace, chairs, tables, Wi-Fi access, AV equipment rentals, dividable spaces and classrooms for small group use.
- St Francis’ Outdoor Chapel: A place for praise, prayer and worship for up to 115 people with woodland and water views.
- Arts and Crafts Classroom for 20 people.
- Nature Classroom for 20 people.
- Challenge Course: High Ropes Elements with Climbing Wall and Low Ropes Elements, for group team building and community sessions. Click here for more information.
- Outdoor Swimming pool: seasonal use for instruction and recreation, lighted for night-time use.
- Sports Field, Three Basketball Courts, Softball Field and Volleyball Court.
- Two Camp Fire Areas/Pits.
- Picnic areas with beach views.
- Natural Trails for peaceful walks.
The Retreat Flyer is a PDF document which requires the FREE Adobe Reader to access.