Camp DeWolfe welcomes all guests, families, churches, youth groups, colleges, schools, family reunions, organizations, and community service groups, to the year-round facilities, lodgings and meeting spaces, for retreats, meetings and conferences in Wading River, New York. Camp DeWolfe hosts day guests and overnight guests as part of its hospitality ministry to all. Located on a 19-acre woodland property on the Long Island Sound and including a quarter mile of beachfront with a 12 mile view of Connecticut, Camp DeWolfe offers a natural setting for all groups up to 150 guests, to enjoy the outdoors in every season. Camp DeWolfe follows CDC guidelines for safety in the COVID-19 pandemic for capacities, social distancing and mask/face covering requirements.
- 19 acres of woodland property on the North Shore of the Long Island Sound.
- ¼ mile beach-front property: A wooded trail leading to the beach and waterfront for swimming, sailing, canoeing, kayaking, paddle-boarding, camp fires, fishing and other water activities.
- St. Luke’s Chapel: A place for worship, prayer and fellowship for up to 150 people with scenic waterfront views, among shade trees, lawn and gardens.
- DeWolfe Meeting Hall: A multi-purpose space for up to 150 people with large fireplace, chairs, tables, Wi-Fi access, AV equipment rentals, dividable spaces and classrooms for small group use.
- Davis Dining Hall: A spacious facility for up to 150 people with fireplace and food service for overnight and day guests.
- St. Francis’ Outdoor Chapel: A place for praise, prayer and worship for up to 115 people with woodland and water views.
- Arts and Crafts Classroom for up to 20 people.
- Nature Classroom for up to 20 people.
- Challenge Course: High Ropes Elements with Climbing Wall and Low Ropes Elements, for group team building and community sessions. Click here for more information.
- Outdoor Swimming pool: seasonal use for instruction and recreation, lighted for night-time use.
- Sports Field, Three Basketball Courts, Softball Field and Volleyball Court.
- Three Camp Fire Areas/Pits.
- Picnic areas with beach views.
- Natural Trails and Stations of the Cross Trail for peaceful walks.
Click here to make a Retreat Inquiry today
Click here to pay for your Retreat Online
Click here to download our Retreat Services Directory
Click here to download the Retreat Flyer
The Retreat Flyer is a PDF document which requires the FREE Adobe Reader to access.