Do you have children or youth in your family? Are you a parent? Grandparent? Aunt? Uncle? Cousin? Godparent? Mentor? Friend? That’s probably many of us! Let’s continue to learn, educate and raise children who embrace diversity, and who oppose racism and injustice.
Here are some resources to help you start the conversation in your own family:
- Anti-Racism For Kids 101: Starting To Talk About Race
- 50 Children’s Books That Celebrate Diversity
- Beyond the Golden Rule A Parent’s Guide to Preventing and Responding to Prejudice
- Your Kids Aren’t Too Young to Talk About Race: Resource Roundup
- 75 Things White People Can Do for Racial Justice