1. What’s your name?
My Name is Shamila Dixon
2. What’s your age?
I am 22 years old.
3. Where are you from?
I was born and raised in Cambria Heights, NY
4. What university/school do you attend?
I attend Xavier University of Louisiana
5. What’s your favorite Country/state?
My favorite country is Jamaica because it is where my mother and father were born. Visiting for the first time it was emotional because I was able to see where they came from and how far they came.
6. What’s your favorite camp activity and why?
My favorite camp activity is arts and crafts because I like to make new things and be creative.
7. What are you most looking forward to about next summer and why?
I am mostly looking forward to meeting new staff and continuing to have an impact on the campers that will be at camp.
8. What’s your favorite camp core value (community, Christian Formation, Developing Leaders or Natural Setting) and Why?
My favorite camp core value is Natural setting. This is my favorite core value because today technology is so advanced and people tend to forget about going outside to enjoy God’s beautiful creations.
9. What’s your dream job/vocation/calling for life?
My dream job is to become an OBGYN.