1. What’s your name?
2. What’s your age?
3. Where are you from?
4. What university/school do you attend? What major?
Currently on a gap year, starting at the University of Oxford to study medicine in October.
5. What’s your favorite Country/state?
New York State
6. What’s your favorite camp activity and why?
Any and all team sports, they’re a great way to keep fit, let off some steam and most importantly have fun!
7. What are you most looking forward to about next summer and why?
It’s hard to narrow it down to just one thing so I’m going to cheat and say the entire camp experience.
8. What’s your favorite camp core value (community, Christian Formation, Developing Leaders or Natural Setting) and Why?
Definitely Christian formation, I cant imagine a better way to spend my time than connecting with God and helping others to do the same.
9. What’s your dream job/vocation/calling for life?
To be a neurosurgeon at the Johns Hopkins Hospital.