1. What’s your name? Megan Jones
2. What’s your age? 19
3. Where are you from? Birmingham, United Kingdom.
4. What university/school do you attend? What major?
Bishop Walsh Catholic School. I am studying Textiles, Dance and Psychology at A level, and I’m studying Biology at AS level.
5. What’s your favorite Country/state?
I have only been to Florida in the USA and I Love it there, but I am very excited to come to New York for the first time this summer.
6. What’s your favorite camp activity and why?
My favourite activity is arts and crafts, as I am very creative.
7. What are you most looking forward to about next summer and why?
I cant wait to meet everyone at Camp DeWolfe and make some new friends over the summer.
8. What’s your favorite camp core value (community, Christian Formation, Developing Leaders or Natural Setting) and Why?
I think purposeful community is my favourite camp core value, as I think it is really important that we all get on and we can work as a community.
9. What’s your dream job/vocation/calling for life? I am hoping to study occupational therapy at university in September, to lead me to my dream job of being an occupational therapist.