1. What’s your name? Julia Martin
2. What’s your age? 19
3. Where are you from?
4. What university/school do you attend? What major? Stow College – Social Sciences
5. What’s your favorite Country/state?
Italy – Rome. I really enjoyed the historical background of the city, and the Italian culture. The Colosseum and the Trevi Fountain were incredible.
6. What’s your favorite camp activity and why?
Swimming – I love being in the water!
7. What are you most looking forward to about next summer and why?
I am so excited for the Summer, as I can’t wait to experience the American culture and have fun at camp getting to know loads of new people.
8. What’s your favorite camp core value (community, Christian Formation, Developing Leaders or Natural Setting) and Why?
I think all the camp core values are important, especially engaging in community and with God.
9. What’s your dream job/vocation/calling for life?
It has always been a dream of mine to become a History Teacher, as I have always been interested in what has happened in the Worlds past, and keen to find out more about it. I enjoy working with young people and teaching others something new.