1. What’s your name?
2. What’s your age?
3. Where are you from?
4. What university/school do you attend? What major?
University of Nottingham, Politics and American Studies
5. What’s your favorite Country/state?
6. What’s your favorite camp activity and why?
Gaga-ball, I’ve never seen kids get so involved and competitive about an activity, it’s so much fun to watch!
7. What are you most looking forward to about next summer and why?
Getting to see how some of the kids I met last summer have grown over the past year, especially the Leaders in Training
8. What’s your favorite camp core value (community, Christian Formation, Developing Leaders or Natural Setting) and Why?
Natural setting. So many children, and adults, these days don’t have the opportunity to experience the gift God has given us in nature. It’s refreshing to be in an environment where children can learn and grow that includes a natural setting.
9. What’s your dream job/vocation/calling for life?
To work in a non-profit organisation, with a focus on human rights.