1. What’s your name?
2. What’s your age?
28 (turning 29 on June 3rd!)
3. Where are you from?
Port Jefferson, NY
4. What university/school do you attend? What major?
Gordon College (B.A., History)
Yale Divinity School (M.A. in Religion, M.Div.)
5. What’s your favorite Country/state?
Though I’ll always be a New Yorker at heart, I’m enjoying being a New Englander and Bostonian right now!
6. What’s your favorite camp activity and why?
Apart from Christian Formation, I’d probably say Arts and Crafts. I don’t get many opportunities to be creative and work with my hands!
7. What are you most looking forward to about next summer and why?
Two things: Getting to know new campers and staff, and reuniting with old friends! (Actually, I have a third thing: spending lots of time in and near the Long Island Sound!).
8. What’s your favorite camp core value (community, Christian Formation, Developing Leaders or Natural Setting) and Why?
For me it’s definitely Christian Formation. It’s an awesome opportunity to connect with God and other people through song, prayer, and fun activities, and I get to help make it happen!
9. What’s your dream job/vocation/calling for life?
The dream that I think God is calling me to live out is to become an Episcopal priest. I would love to serve God and my neighbor by leading a local church.