1. What’s your name?
2. What’s your age?
3. Where are you from?
Inverness, Scotland, UK
4. What university/school do you attend? What major?
University of Edinburgh, music
5. What’s your favorite Country/state?
I love my home, Scotland — there’s nowhere else like it! But I also love to travel and experience new places, so I don’t know if I have a favourite…
6. What’s your favorite camp activity and why?
My favourite camp activity would have to be anything on the waterfront — always such amazing activities and games on such a stunning natural setting…such fun!
7. What are you most looking forward to about next summer and why?
I am most looking forward to seeing old friends, making new friends and spending time together experiencing and worshiping God!
8. What’s your favorite camp core value (community, Christian Formation, Developing Leaders or Natural Setting) and Why?
Community! – There’s lasting friendships made and mega enjoyment shared; Camp DeWolfe has such an amazing community on and off camp.
9. What’s your dream job/vocation/calling for life?
I think my dream job would be working as a music supervisor within the film industry but ultimately I just want to spread the joy that God gives me everyday!