10 Things you don’t know about me:
1. What’s your name?- Peter Greenlaw
2. What’s your age? – 22 years old
3. What’s your hometown? – Reading, England
4. What college/university do you attend? What major? I studied Criminology and Sociology at Cardiff University
5. What’s your favorite food? Buffalo Chicken Pizza!
6. What’s your favorite camp activity and why? – It has to be the Ropes Course as this was my activity area last year! I love watching the Campers challenge themselves and each other to achieve their goals and have great fun doing it!
7. What are you most looking forward to about summer and why? – I can’t wait to get back to Camp and see all the old campers again!
8. What’s your favorite camp core value (community, Christian Formation, Developing Leaders or Natural Setting) and Why? – I think it has to be the unique community that is formed at Camp. To see so many people from different backgrounds and nationalities grow together and become inseparable is special.
9. What do you love most about Camp DeWolfe? – The Natural Setting, specifically, the long island sound – Not many camps get their own beach! And it’s beautiful to sit at the back of Benson and watch the sun set!
10. What’s your dream job/vocation/calling for life? – Now that I have finished with University I am applying to lots of places for a job! Right now I am looking for a career in the Police force and specifically the CID unit!