1. What’s your name?
2. Where are you from?
Garden City, NY.
3. What university do you attend? What major?
Virginia Theological Seminary. I am a postulant for Holy Orders with the Diocese of Long Island.
4. What’s your favorite country/state?
Favorite country is probably the UK and favorite state is New York.
5. What’s your favorite camp activity and why?
Probably swimming or archery. I always envisioned myself as Robin Hood as a kid. I don’t know why!
6. What are you most looking forward to next summer and why?
I am excited to get to know all my fellow campers and have a great summer learning and seeing where God is in all our lives.
7. What’s your favorite core value (community, christian formation, empowering leaders and natural setting) and Why?
Community, because when at camp your fellow campers become more than just your cabin mates, they become your friends and family for life.
8. What’s your dream job?
I would like to be a rector/parish priest.