1. What is your name?
2. Where are you from?
Northern Ireland, UK
3.What University/School do you attend? What Major?
I attend the South Eastern Regional College (SERC) in Bangor, Northern Ireland where I study my Higher National Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering.
4. What’s your favourite Country/State ?
My favourite country would have to be New Zealand because of its amazing mountains and its warm weather!! (Which is rare in Northern Ireland!)
5. What’s your favourite camp activity and why?
I have quite a few favourite camp activities, however if I was to narrow them down I love Rock Climbing as I really enjoy taking in the amazing views when up at the top of a climb and appreciating the world around me.
6. What are you most looking forward to about next summer and why?
I am looking forward to travelling to a new country and experiencing a whole new culture. I am also looking forward to meeting new people and growing in my faith with God.
7. What’s your favourite camp core value [Community, Christian Formation, Developing Leaders or Natural Setting] and Why?
My favourite camp core value would have to be both Community & Natural Setting as being together as a community outside, appreciating and praising God for giving us such an amazing planet to enjoy.
8. What’s your dream job/calling for life?
My dream job would have to be a full time Outdoor Instructor as I love working in the outdoors (in any weather!) and being able to introduce young people into the outdoors & outdoor sports.