1. What is your name?
2. Where are you from?
3.What University/School do you attend?
4. What’s your position on staff?
Summer Camp Counselor
5. What are you most excited about for this summer?
I am most excited to meet kids who are excited about knowing the Lord’s presence through nature and getting to know new staff. And this is my first time working at a Christian camp too!
6. What’s your favorite camp core value [Community, Christian Formation, Developing Leaders or Natural Setting] and Why?
Developing Leaders!! I believe that God has instilled greatness in all of us and being able to discover their greatness and leadership capabilities along with them gets me soooo excited.
7. What’s your favorite camp activity and why?
I’m a big food eater so I like activities that food is the incentive or cooking/baking in general.
8. What’s your favorite parable?
My favorite parable is of the Ten Virgins (Matthew 25:1-13). We must make ourselves prepared to answer when Christ calls us to go and do what he has for our lives for His glory.
9. What’s your best way to spend a Sunday afternoon?
After church, I like spending my afternoon with family, sharing food and making memories with them.