1.What’s your name?
2. Where are you from?
Bridgnorth, Shropshire in the UK
3. What university/school do you attend? What major?
Bridgnorth Endowed School. I currently work at this school as a Teaching Assistant.
4. What’s your favorite Country/state?
5. What’s your favorite camp activity and why?
6. What are you most looking forward to about next summer and why?
Definitely to meet new people from different parts of the world. To have new experiences that will remain with me for the rest of my life.
7. What’s your favorite camp core value (Community, Christian Formation, Developing Leaders or Natural Setting) and Why?
Natural Setting – learning and embracing nature and all the wonderful things it can offer.
8. What’s your dream job/vocation/calling for life?
To work with young people of all backgrounds to help them make a difference and grow to be kind, giving adults.