1.What’s your name?
2. Where are you from?
3. What university/school do you attend?
Nyack College, NY
4. What’s your summer role?
5. What are you most excited about this summer and why?
I am most excited to go to Camp DeWolfe. I have never been to Long Island and I’ve heard so many great things, especially on the beauty of the location.
7. What’s your favorite camp core value (Community, Christian Formation, Developing Leaders or Natural Setting) and Why?
My favorite core value is Developing Leaders. I think it is extremely important to help make a friendly environment that is open to cultivating new leaders. These children are the future and if we were to neglect that aspect, it’d be an injustice.
8. What’s your favorite camp activity?
Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner. I love to eat and it is a great way to learn about my campers and to interact with them.
9. What’s your favorite parable?
The Parable of the Lost Coin. I can totally relate to that woman, as crazy as it may seem because I have often searched nonstop and have rejoiced over what others would call small, like that coin. It is such a crazy story, but it is the same that God does for us. As obscure as we may seem, He views us with great value and pursues us diligently until we are found, and He rejoices over us.
10. What’s your favorite way to spend a Sunday afternoon?
The best way to spend a Sunday afternoon is going to church and then getting to eat and spend time with my mom and my Pomeranian.