1. What’s your name?
2. What’s your age?
20 years old
3. Where are you from?
Zimbabwe but now I live in Nottingham, England
4. What university/school do you attend? What major?
I study at Nottingham Trent University doing Business Management and Accounting and Finance.
5. What’s your favorite Country/state?
I don’t have a favorite but I do like going to new places and experiencing different cultures, maybe one day I’ll be able to pick a favorite
6. What’s your favorite camp activity and why?
Having been to camp now, I would say my favorite activity would be Evening Devos as you get to hear about each other’s day and how saw God which I think is fantastic because through that, we as a cabin lift each other up especially when you have had an unpleasant experience as well as share in the joys we would have experienced during the day.
7. What are you most looking forward to about next summer and why?
I am most looking forward to seeing the people that were at camp last year as well as making new friends. I am also looking forward to growing as an individual, counsellor, and spiritually. I also look forward to the fun and games we shall play especially capture the flag 😉
8. What’s your favorite camp core value (community, Christian Formation, Developing Leaders or Natural Setting) and Why?
My favorite camp core value is community because I think it gives you a sense of belonging as we each have a role within the community and without one of use it wouldn’t be the same therefore I feel community allows you to develop meaningful relationships as well.
9. What’s your dream job/vocation/calling for life?
I haven’t discovered yet what my calling is but I am doing my best to experience different things and hopefully along the way God will show me but until then, I will continue to do the things I enjoy in my life while I finish University.