1. What’s your name? Kyle Anthony Walter Viola
2. What’s your age? 22
3. Where are you from? Long Island
4. What university/school do you attend? What major? New York University / Mental Health and Wellness Counseling
5. What’s your favorite Country/state? My favorite state is New York. I love it!
6. What’s your favorite camp activity and why? My favorite camp activities are the skits we play around the campfire. They always get me laughing my socks off!
7. What are you most looking forward to about next summer and why? I am looking forward to seeing the camp family from last year. We have a wonderful and loving community!
8. What’s your favorite camp core value (community, Christian Formation, Developing Leaders or Natural Setting) and Why?
I can appreciate the camp core value of Developing Leaders. I believe every generation needs it’s leaders and more importantly I think each individual can benefit from growing in their self-leadership. I enjoy mentoring, teaching, and watching leaders flourish!
9. What’s your dream job/vocation/calling for life?
My dream job is first to become a Mental Health Counselor in my 20’s and then move forward to developing a business as an entrepreneur/ life coach. I have an appreciation for self-help and I would like to contribute to that field as well as psychology.